Pages

2007/08/11

Ceremonial Parade

Even though it was my day off today, I couldn't resist making a few images while attending the parade downtown with my wife and son. The newspaper is going to run a photo package next week, so I think I will submit a few images in case they need some supporting images to supplement what Brian and Matt covered.
Members of the San Juan Pueblo Dance Group perform for the crowds lining Historic Rt. 66 in downtown Gallup on Saturday during the 86th Annual Inter-Tribal Indian Ceremonial.

Navajo Code Talkers wear their uniforms with pride and dignity during Saturday's parade in downtown Gallup as part of the 86th Annual Inter-Tribal Indian Ceremonial.

Yazzie Appreciation Festival 2007 baby contest princess and woolly champion Sally Henry waves to the crowd during Saturday's downtown parade as part of the 86th Annual Inter-Tribal Ceremonial.
Post a Comment