Pages

2007/10/19

Friday Night Football

I found out just how out of practice I am at covering football with tonight's game. Added to being out of practice I was also trying out my newly acquired 300mm f/2.8 AF-I Nikkor lens. (Used for the first image). So, here's my results.


Gallup Bengal running back Damon Scerriffee (32) carries the ball up the middle of the Kirtland Central Broncos' defensive line Friday night at Public School Stadium in Gallup.



Gallup Bengal Zach Truncoso extends the ball out in front of his face Friday night, managing to break the plane of the goal-line and score a touchdown while being tackled by a Kirtland Central Bronco player


Kirtland Central quarterback Andrew Duncan (2) hands off the ball in the
backfield to full-back Joseph Tanner (5) during Friday night's varsity boys
football game against the Gallup Bengals.

Kirtland Central fullback Joseph Tanner (5) is brought down by Gallup
Bengals Aaron Sheridan (35) and Josh Lovato (82).


Gallup Bengal tight end Aaron Sheridan (35) and Kirtland Central Bronco
defensive back Bobby Smith (45) trip each other up in the end-zone Friday night
as the Bengals tried to score.
Post a Comment