Pages

2008/02/08

Excitable Fan(atic)



A Tuba City Warriors basketball fan runs around the court during a break in the action in the final minutes of Thursday night's 3A North semi-finals basketball game at the Wildcat Den in Chinle, Ariz. The Monument Valley Mustangs fought their way to a 55-55 tie before defeating the Tuba City Warrior 70-61 in overtime.

--------------
I just finished my edit from tonight's basketball semi-finals games, and I wanted to get this image up onto here right away. The rest of the sports action will be coming soon.

The image below is a weather feature that caught my eye today while I was driving to the basketball game. As could be expected, for the return trip tonight the temperatures dropped and much of the wet area turned into icy spots.


Post a Comment