Pages

2008/04/05

Sobriety Seizures & Sale Signs

An assortment of confiscated alcoholic beverages sit on the side of Hwy 264 on Friday while Navajo Nation police conduct a sobriety check-point just east of Window Rock, Ariz. The alcohol in the foreground was all seized in a matter of only a few hours during their lunch-time operation.




This last image is for a story on how to keep from losing your home to foreclosure - the editor sent me out with specific instructions to get a photo of for sale signs. I was not real thrilled with the locaitons the reporter supplied to me - as none of the homes for sale were in foreclosure as far as I could determine. So I did not mind when the Managing Editor told me that Daniel Zollinger had also shot the assignment and he was choosing to use Daniel's image instead.

Post a Comment