Pages

2009/09/26

Zuma and DoubleTruck-check 'em out

When I was working at The Gallup Independent we somehow managed to get onto a mailing list for DoubleTruck magazine (I never contacted them to subscribe). Each issue would come filled with amazing two-page images filling page after page. (Thus the magazine's name). They are affiliated with Zuma Press, which boasts a collection of some of the best photojournalists in the industry on their staff and represented by them. The subscription rate might seem high - four issues for $33, but bear in mind that they are basically publishing soft-cover books with giant photos for every page. I just sent out a check for a subscription to have in my classroom for my journalism and yearbook students.

Zuma Press has a "Pictures of the Day" feature on their web site and it is definitely worth taking a look at. You can also follow Zuma Press on Facebook.
Post a Comment