Pages

2010/04/22

Breathing room. . . .

I look around and realize something. I do not have to panic about getting anything done (until next week). My Educational psychology class is over, my application for practice teaching is filled out and ready to turn in. I even had a few minutes this evening to catch up on some of the work that former colleagues of mine have been doing in the photography world.

One photographer that I want to point out is Albuquerque Journal photographer Roberto Rosales. He has some nice stuff HERE from the 2010 Gathering of Nations Pow Wow.

Rosales, along with Steven St. John, have started Tortuga Travel Photography workshops. (They have a couple openings left in their workshop this weekend in Albuquerque).

Take a peek, leave a comment. Enjoy their work.
Post a Comment