Pages

2012/02/23

Basketball - Many Farms vs. Winslow

Of all the images from Saturday's games, this is my favorite.  I think that finally being able to shoot across the court and not being limited by the reach of my speedlites/strobes gave me a chance to get a different angle than I got for all those years shooting basketball when on staff at the newspaper.

Many Farms Lady Lobos Rhonda Lee (23) and Briana Clah (10) and Winslow Lady Bulldog Kiersten Nezzie (52) chase the ball as Tatum Charley (20) falls to the floor and loses control Saturday during the division III match-up in the NAU Walkup Skydome in Flagstaff, Ariz.  Winslow defeated Many Farms 45-41.


Winslow Lady Bulldog Halle Hayes (30) battles to get the ball away from Many Farms Lady Lobos Briana Clah (10) and Alicia Begay (5)
Winslow Lady Bulldog Kiersten Nezzia reaches to block a shot on the basket by Many Farms Lady Lobo Charmaine Begay (21)

Post a Comment